Zombie Makeup Kit
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.
The outbreak is here
The end is nowhere in sight! Whether they’re walking, shambling, or just searching for their next tasty brain, zombies are everywhere and Graftobian’s Zombie Makeup Kit is here to help you join their ranks! This incredible kit is stocked with professional quality makeup that will deliver realistic effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
This kit offers you endless choices in the creation of your zombie persona. Perhaps you are freshly infected and not yet the mindless, shambling monster you know you will soon become. Maybe you want to go for the risen-from-the grave, decayed and rotten corpse look; either choice is easy with the instructions provided in this kit. As you become more comfortable with the components, you can easily create a wide variety of zombie looks that can draw inspiration from movies, television, comic books, or your imagination.
The creme makeup in six shades work super well together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. These colors can be easily applied with the included sponge wedges or brush. The setting powder works to set the makeup to last for hours. Finish off with rotten-looking tooth wax or the oozing Zombie Gutz™ for a gruesome, infected finish.
Products are fragrance free and cruelty free (no animal testing!) (…but we did test on a few of those shambling reanimated corpses that raised both of their hands towards us to indicate that they were volunteering… we’re pretty sure they were just super excited about the high quality of the makeup).
A serious kit for a seriously rotten zombie
Graftobian’s zombie makeup kits are specially designed to give you all the items necessary to create a look from start to finish. In making your zombie, a variety of skin effects can be achieved using the provided liquid latex: blisters bites, torn skin, and even stippled and stretched (a technique used to make the skin appear wrinkled and dried out) can be achieved with this versatile product.
Graftobian is all the makeup you will ever need–and the makeup kits prove it, time and again! Now, get out there and get your zombie on!
Zombie Makeup Kit Includes:
- Zombie Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – The specially selected creme shades are designed to work together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Theatrical Creme Foundations in Warm Honey, Corpse Flesh, Bleached Bone, Deep Yellow, Dark Ebony, and Clotted Red. Set makeup with translucent powder.
- ZombieGutz™ 4cc / 0.135 fl oz – ZombieGutz™ come in the perfect zombie-like shades and can be mixed for ghastly effects. The glycerin-based product drips slowly and never dries, giving it a wet look. These can also be used in mass casualty simulations to depict burns, decay, and gangrenous effects.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. The two smaller sizes include brush caps for ease of application. Washes off easily with soap and water. Blood Gel is a favorite among makeup artists for its gory-looking effects.
- Tooth Wax 0.125 oz / 3.5 g. – Make a tooth fully or partially disappear with the black tooth wax. To use: Apply tooth wax to dry tooth. Using a toothpick or similar instrument, shape and fit the wax at the gum line. To clean from adjacent teeth, lick to moisten the exposed wax surface for a good, scummy look.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. Adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool; create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin; coat appliance and wax edges or surfaces prior to makeup application. It can also be used to make latex pieces.
- Stipple Sponge – This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. Use this sponge to make easy five o’clock shadows. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder, which will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges are 3/4 inch thick and give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality, to satisfy our strict requirements. They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions