Zombie Makeup Kit
The outbreak is here
The end is nowhere in sight! Whether they’re walking, shambling, or just searching for their next tasty brain, zombies are everywhere and Graftobian’s Zombie Makeup Kit is here to help you join their ranks! Stocked with professional quality makeup, this Zombie Makeup Kit delivers realistic effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
This kit offers you endless choices in the creation of your zombie persona. Perhaps you are freshly infected and not yet the mindless monster you know you will soon become. Maybe you want to go for the risen-from-the grave, decayed and rotten corpse look; either choice is easy with the instructions provided in this kit. Experiment to your heart’s content or draw inspiration from movies, television, comic books, or your imagination to create an infinite number of horrifying zombies.
Graftobian’s zombie makeup kits are specially designed to give you all the items necessary to create a look from start to finish. To begin, use liquid latex to create different skin effects, such as wrinkled skin, blisters, torn skin, or open wounds. Now add some ghastly color form the zombie wheel with the sponge wedges or brush. The six shades in the zombie makeup wheel work super well together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. These shades work super well together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Next, set the makeup with translucent powder and the included puff. Last but surely not least, finish off with rotten-looking tooth wax or the oozing Zombie Gutz™ and Blood Gel for a gruesome, infected look.
Graftobian is all the makeup you will ever need–and the makeup kits prove it, time and again! Now, get out there and get your zombie on!
Zombie Makeup Kit Includes:
- Zombie Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Theatrical Creme Foundations include Warm Honey, Corpse Flesh, Bleached Bone, Deep Yellow, Dark Ebony, and Clotted Red. Set makeup with translucent powder.
- ZombieGutz™ 4cc / 0.135 fl oz – ZombieGutz™ come in three perfect zombie-like shades and can be mixed for ghastly effects. The glycerin-based product drips slowly and never dries, giving it a wet look. These can also be used in mass casualty simulations to depict burns, decay, and gangrenous effects.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. Washes off easily with soap and water. Blood Gel is a favorite among makeup artists for its gory-looking effects.
- Tooth Wax 0.125 oz / 3.5 g. – Make a tooth fully or partially disappear with the black tooth wax. To use: Apply tooth wax to dry tooth. Using a toothpick or similar instrument, shape and fit the wax at the gum line or to clean from adjacent teeth. Lick to moisten the exposed wax surface for a good, scummy look.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. Adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool; create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin; coat appliance and wax edges or surfaces prior to makeup application. It can also be used to make latex pieces.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- Stipple Sponge – This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.