Werewolf Makeup Kit
The curse of the full moon
A full moon hangs ominously over a fog-shrouded moor and a mournful howling fills the air. These are the signs of the werewolf, cursed to fear the moonlight, becoming neither human nor animal. With Graftobian’s Werewolf Makeup Kit, you too can make this startling transformation. This fantastic kit is stocked with professional quality makeup that will deliver incredible effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
The products included in this kit will allow for a number of variations in the creation of your werewolf makeup. The instructions provided with this kit will take you through the stages of the classic werewolf metamorphosis, but as you become more experienced with the materials, you can easily recreate additional looks that draw inspiration from movies, television, comic books, and your imagination.
Our kits are specially designed to give you all the items necessary to create a complete makeup from start to finish. To create your werewolf you will start with our six-color crème-based makeup wheel. These colors are specially designed to work together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. The colors are easily applied with the included sponge wedges or brush. Details are added using the included Eyeliner Pencil. Follow this up with our translucent powder applied using the included puff. The powder “sets” your makeup, allowing it to last for hours. The next step is to use our Spirit Gum adhesive to apply the included Crepe Wool hair (perhaps the most important part of the werewolf makeup). As a last step, the Crepe Wool hair is then cut and styled to give an appropriately wild look.
Graftobian Makeup is all the makeup you will ever need–and our makeup kits prove it, time and again! Surrender to your animal nature and release the werewolf!
Werewolf Makeup Kit Includes:
- Werewolf Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – The specially selected creme shades are designed to work together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Theatrical Creme Foundations in Olive Brown, Dark Ebony, Warm Bronze, Ebony, and Black. Set makeup with translucent powder. Apply crepe wool and spirit gum and a bit of stage blood and you’ll be all set to go howl at the moon.
- Spirit Gum – Spirit Gum, a natural product that’s kept in solution with alcohol, is the classic theatrical adhesive. Our special formulation is second to none! It has been used for decades by theater and film actors to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Spirit Gum Remover – Use for the gentle removal of Spirit Gum from the skin. To use: Apply the remover with a cotton swab or foam-tipped applicator around the edges of the appliance/piece to allow plenty of it to soak in. This loosens the attached item gently and makes removal less uncomfortable.
- Crepe Wool, braided – This is the classic English crepe wool (also known as crepe hair). Straighten with a steam iron or by teasing. Apply to skin or prosthetic with Spirit Gum or Liquid Latex.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder, which will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges are 3/4 inch thick and give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil – Graftobian’s Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. Colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality, to satisfy our strict requirements. They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.