Wax Works Trauma Kit
Wax works is a painless way to give yourself or someone else a broken nose or gash in the head. This mini trauma makeup kit is perfect for making small cuts, scars or other wounds. No fist fights necessary.
Wax Works includes:
- Modeling Wax – One of Graftobian’s best-selling products! This is the ideal wax for creating just about any facial addition: warts, broken nose, deep contusion, cuts, etc. Our formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold up under stress. Roll the modeling wax into a ball and press onto the skin or tacky spirit gum. Smooth out and shape it as desired. Set with powder to absorb excess oil. Seal with Liquid Latex. Allow to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax. Your new addition is ready for makeup! Tip: A small amount of makeup remover applied with a finger tip will soften the edges of Modeling Wax to help feather and smooth the waxed area.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. Washes off easily with soap and water. Blood Gel is a favorite among makeup artists for its gory-looking effects.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. Adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool; create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin; coat appliance and wax edges or surfaces prior to makeup application. It can also be used to make latex pieces.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
Other helpful items not included:
- Spirit gum – for adhering wax more securely
- Translucent setting powder – for removing excess moisture and tackiness from dried latex
- Makeup Remover – for smoothing wax and removing makeup after use
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.