Severe Trauma SFX Kit
The trauma and the terror
Whether it’s back alley brawls, 15 rounds in the ring with a pro boxer, a spectacular car crash, or just falling down the stairs; bruises, breaks, and blood are the result. Broken noses, black eyes, split lips, cuts, and blisters are just some of the marks of Severe Trauma! This is the cringe-inducing aftermath of so many struggles that demonstrates both the incredible strength and the surprising fragility of the human body. Graftobian’s Severe Trauma SFX Kit is here to help you beat your transformation into submission. Stocked with professional quality makeup, this amazing kit delivers shocking effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
Graftobian’s kits are specially designed to give you all the elements necessary to create a complete makeup from start to finish. First, apply the modeling wax onto some recently applied Spirit Gum to create cuts, bruises, and breaks. Next, add color from the Severe Trauma wheel. The colors in the creme-based makeup wheel are specially designed to work together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Apply them with the included sponge wedges or brush. Finally, set the creme makeup with setting powder. The powder sets the makeup, allowing it to last for hours. Finally, use Blood Gel to add a fresh look to any cuts, gouges, or scrapes.
Graftobian Makeup is all the makeup you will ever need–and our makeup kits prove it, time and again. It’s no accident; now is the time to pound out your look of severe trauma!
Severe Trauma SFX Kit Includes:
- Severe Trauma Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Theatrical Creme Foundations include Dark Bronze, Maroon, Yellow, Forest Green, and Thunder Grey. Set makeup with translucent powder.
- Modeling Wax – One of Graftobian’s best-selling products! This is the ideal wax for creating just about any injury or disfiguration, such as warts, broken nose, deep contusion, cuts, etc. Our formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold up under stress. To use: First, roll the modeling wax into a ball and press onto tacky spirit gum, then shape it as desired. Use a very small amount of makeup remover to smooth the wax into it’s finished shape with your fingers. Set with powder to absorb excess oil. Seal with Flexible Wax Sealer or Liquid Latex. Allow sealer to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax. Your new addition is ready for makeup!
- Spirit Gum – Spirit Gum is the classic theatrical adhesive, and our special formulation is second to none! Use it to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. It washes off easily with soap and water.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- Stipple Sponge – This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Every kit comes with full color instructions. However, if you ever lose them, we have you covered. Check them out here.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.