Mummy Makeup Kit
The search for immortality
From the tombs of the Pharaohs, to the mountain caves of Peru, man’s search for immortality began with the preservation of the dead! We are, of course, speaking of Mummies! Now, use Graftobian’s Mummy Makeup Kit to help you “wrap up” your very own transformation! Stocked with professional quality makeup, this amazing kit delivers beautiful effects, whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween!
The products included in this kit allow for numerous options in creating your mummy makeup. Recreate the classic mummy look with the easy step-by step instructions provided with this kit, but don’t stop there! Experiment to your heart’s content to recreate more modern mummy looks that draw their inspiration from movies, television, comic books. Finally, channel your own inner high priest or priestess and create your own unique mummy!
Our kits are specially designed to give you all the elements necessary to create a complete mummy makeup from start to finish. Achieve a variety of skin effects using our Liquid Latex. For example, use the “stipple and stretch” technique to give the skin a dry, wrinkled appearance. Next, add color with our Mummy Makeup Wheel. These tones are specially designed to work together for creating realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Apply the colors with the included sponge wedges or brush. Next, set the makeup using the included puff and Translucent Setting Powder. This allows it to last for hours. Finally, complete your mummy with our Tooth Wax to simulate missing or rotted teeth.
Graftobian Makeup is all the makeup you will ever need–and our makeup kits prove it, time and again! Don’t let any more time pass–bring your mummy to life!
Mummy Makeup Kit Includes:
- Mummy Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Theatrical Creme Foundations in this kit include Ghost Grey, Thunder Grey, Bleached Bone, and Black. Brown Tooth Wax. Set makeup with translucent powder.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. For instance, you can adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool, or create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin. Use latex to coat appliance and wax edges to allow seamless blending into the skin. Also use Liquid Latex for creating your own latex pieces.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil – Graftobian’s Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. Colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality. They allow face and body painters to perform their artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.