Glamour Crème™ Correctors, Ultra HD Foundation Palettes 0.39 oz / 11 g.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.
Flawless looking skin
These palettes are everything you need to correct dark circles, neutralize discoloration, and conceal blemishes. With rich color and coverage, yet satin-smooth and creamy consistency, our HD Glamour Crème formulation yields flawless high definition results whether or not you’re in front of a camera.
How to use: Refer to the color wheel when doing corrective work. Colors directly opposite each other in the color spectrum, such as red and green or blue and orange, when combined in the right proportions, will effectively cancel each other out and make a color close to a skin shade. This makes the discoloration much easier to cover with a light layer of foundation. Lightly cover the discolored area with the appropriate color correction shade and set lightly with powder. The area may now be covered with foundation.
These corrector shades erase and diminish blemishes, and can also be used for discoloration neutralization purposes. They work seamlessly with our Ultra HD Glamour Cremes.
Uses for #30277 light corrector colors:
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It’s great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Hi-Lite: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It’s perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Hi-Lite: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Hi-Lite: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very light skin tones.
Uses for #30278 dark corrector colors:
- Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels red discolorations such as rashes, rosacea, and minor burns.
- Soft Orange Neutral II: Neutralizes or cancels bluish tones and slight purple tones, such as those seen around the eyes. It also counteracts ashy or gray tones.
- Deep Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels stronger redness discolorations or surface redness in darker skin tones. Also counteracts green, ashy, or grey tones.
- Burnt Orange: Great for canceling darker blue, bluish purple or purplish black tones, such as those in tattoos, dark circled eyes, etc. Can also counteract dull ashy brown tones.
- Deep Muted Green: Can be mixed into other colors to tone them or used to mute stronger redness in various discolorations.
Each shade is also available in an individual 1/4 oz. dish.
Graftobian HD Cremes have been used and loved by Pro Makeup Artists since 2005 when they were first introduced. The satin smooth feel and blend-ability of the product paired with its high level of pigmentation is unique in the industry where you typically get one or the other. From time to time, as has always been the case with this Graftobian HD formula, you will see pigment swirls or dots of color on the surface of a new foundation dish or palette. Simply ignore these dots as they will disappear forever with one swipe of your brush or sponge and you will then be able to use this fabulous foundation on your clients with stunningly flawless results.