Ultra HD GlamAire™ Airbrush Makeup – Corrector Shades, 1 oz. / 35 ml.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.
Graftobian has added five new shades to the GlamAire™ Airbrush line: Corrector Shades. These five neutralizing and correcting shades for light to medium skin tones are a must-have for every makeup artist’s kit.
The GlamAire™ water-based formula is ideal for working on brides, photo shoots, and film because of its flawless finish and long wear. Plus, the UHD formula looks absolutely stunning on camera. For color correction, spray the neutralizing shade and then use the skin tone shade of your choice.
Perfectly Matched: Graftobian Ultra HD GlamAire™ Airbrush Makeup and Ultra HD Glamour Crème Foundations
Uses for light corrector colors:
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It’s great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Hi-Lite: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It’s perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Hi-Lite: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Hi-Lite: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very light skin tones.