Ultra HD GlamAire™ Airbrush Makeup – Corrector Shades, 1 oz. / 29 ml.
Graftobian has added five new shades to the GlamAire™ Airbrush line: Corrector Shades. These five neutralizing and correcting shades for fair to medium skin tones are a must-have for every makeup artist’s airbrush kit.
This Ultra HD water-based airbrush beauty makeup is the ideal product to create a flawless finish on all skin types. Because the formula is clean and gentle, it will not irritate the skin. Makeup artists all praise the smooth look, feel, and durability of GlamAire™ as they face the Ultra HD challenges of today’s film, fashion, and bridal industries. Graftobian worked closely with Hollywood makeup artist Brad Look and his peers to create this unique formulation. As a result, GlamAire™ has durable coverage and is comfortable enough to wear all day. This airbrush foundation is alcohol-free and silicone-free, and is therefore great for sensitive skin.
For color correction, spray the neutralizing shade and then cover with the appropriate skin tone shade.
Perfectly Matched: Graftobian Ultra HD GlamAire™ Airbrush Makeup and Ultra HD Glamour Crème Foundations
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish-grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It’s great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Highlight: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It’s perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Highlight: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Highlight: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very light skin tones.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.