Deluxe Zombie Makeup Kit
The dead are walking the earth
The end is nowhere in sight! Whether they’re walking, shambling, or just searching for their next tasty brain, zombies are everywhere. Graftobian’s Deluxe Zombie kit Stocked with professional quality makeup, Graftobian’s Deluxe Zombie kit delivers incredible effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
The products included in this kit allow you to push the boundaries in creating your own, terrifying zombie makeup. The professional instructions include tips and techniques written by Hollywood makeup artists. Inspired by a long list of both modern and classic movies, TV, and comics, this Deluxe Zombie Makeup Kit pays homage to the undying popularity of the zombie.
Graftobian’s Deluxe Zombie Kit is specially designed to give you all the items necessary to create a look from start to finish. To create the gaunt, hungry look of a terrifying zombie, begin with modeling wax. Adhere modeling wax to the skin with spirit gum and then sculpt the wax to exaggerate the bony ridges of the face, giving the illusion of sunken eyes. Then, seal the wax with liquid latex. Use additional liquid latex to create different skin effects, such as wrinkled skin, blisters, torn skin, or open wounds. Now add some ghastly color form the zombie wheel with the sponge wedges or brush. These shades work super well together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Next, set the makeup with translucent powder and the included puff. Last but surely not least, finish off with rotten-looking tooth wax or the oozing Zombie Gutz™ for a gruesome, infected look.
Graftobian is all the makeup you will ever need–and the makeup kits prove it, time and again! Now, get out there and get your zombie on!
Deluxe Zombie Makeup Kit Includes:
- Zombie Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Theatrical Creme Foundations include Warm Honey, Corpse Flesh, Bleached Bone, Deep Yellow, Dark Ebony, and Clotted Red.
- ZombieGutz™ 4cc / 0.135 fl oz – ZombieGutz™ come in three perfect zombie-like shades and can be mixed for ghastly effects. The glycerin-based product drips slowly and never dries, giving it a wet look. These can also be used in mass casualty simulations to depict burns, decay, and gangrenous effects.
- Modeling Wax – One of Graftobian’s best-selling products! This is the ideal wax for creating just about any injury or disfiguration, such as warts, broken nose, deep contusion, cuts, etc. Our formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold up under stress. To use: First, roll the modeling wax into a ball and press onto tacky spirit gum, then shape it as desired. Use a very small amount of makeup remover to smooth the wax into it’s finished shape with your fingers. Set with powder to absorb excess oil, then seal with Flexible Wax Sealer or Liquid Latex. Allow sealer to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. Washes off easily with soap and water.
- Spirit Gum – Spirit Gum is the classic theatrical adhesive, and our special formulation is second to none! Use it to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Spirit Gum Remover – Use for the gentle removal of Spirit Gum from the skin. To use: Apply the remover with a cotton swab or foam-tipped applicator around the edges of the appliance/piece to allow plenty of it to soak in. This loosens the attached item gently and makes removal less uncomfortable.
- Tooth Wax 0.125 oz / 3.5 g. – Make a tooth fully or partially disappear with the black tooth wax. To use: Apply tooth wax to dry tooth. Using a toothpick or similar instrument, shape and fit the wax at the gum line and also to clean from adjacent teeth. Lick to moisten the exposed wax surface for a good, scummy look.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. For instance, you can adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool, or create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin. Use latex to coat appliance and wax edges to seal and allow for seamless blending into the skin. Also use Liquid Latex for creating your own latex pieces.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil – Graftobian’s Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. Colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- Stipple Sponge – This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. Use this sponge to make easy five o’clock shadows. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality. They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.