Deluxe Severe Trauma Kit
Clinging to life by a thread
Hanging on despite taking a punishing beating. Nothing defines the human spirit as much as the ability to keep going even when subjected to severe trauma. Whether battling opponents, the elements, or gravity, Graftobian’s Deluxe Severe Trauma Kit is here to help you clobber your altered appearance. Stocked with professional quality makeup, this Deluxe Severe Trauma Makeup Kit delivers stunning effects whether you are getting ready for Hollywood or Halloween.
The products included in this kit allow for a variety of options in the creation of your severe trauma makeup. Recreate some of the classics such as a black eye, a broken nose, bruises, sores or blisters with the step-by-step instructions provided with this kit. Experiment to your heart’s content to recreate different trauma looks, and draw your inspiration from movies, television, or your own imagination!
Our kits are specially designed to give you all the elements necessary to create a complete makeup from start to finish. First, create skin effects such as cuts, blisters and torn skin by using Liquid Latex and Modeling Wax. Secondly, add color with our six-color crème-based makeup wheel. These colors are specially designed to work together to create realistic foundations, highlights, and shadows. Thirdly, set the creme makeup with translucent powder and included puff. This will allow your look to last for hours. Add greater detailing and refinement of injuries by using the Red Lining Pencil. Use Tooth Wax to simulate missing, broken, or rotten teeth. Lastly, add Blood Gel to give a “fresh” look to any cuts, gouges, or scrapes.
Graftobian Makeup is all the makeup you will ever need–and our makeup kits prove it, time and again. It’s no accident; now is the time to pound out your severe trauma look!
Deluxe Severe Trauma Kit Includes:
- Severe Trauma Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Theatrical Creme Foundations in Dark Bronze, Maroon, Yellow, Forest Green, and Thunder Grey. Set makeup with translucent powder.
- Modeling Wax – One of Graftobian’s best-selling products! This is the ideal wax for creating just about any injury or disfiguration, such as warts, broken nose, deep contusion, cuts, etc. Our formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold up under stress. To use: First, roll the modeling wax into a ball and press onto tacky spirit gum, then shape it as desired. Use a very small amount of makeup remover to smooth the wax into it’s finished shape with your fingers. Set with powder to absorb excess oil. Seal with Flexible Wax Sealer or Liquid Latex. Allow sealer to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax.
- Tooth Wax 0.125 oz / 3.5 g. – Make a tooth fully or partially disappear with the black tooth wax. To use: Apply tooth wax to dry tooth. Using a toothpick or similar instrument, shape and fit the wax at the gum line, as well as to clean from adjacent teeth. Lick to moisten the exposed wax surface for a good, scummy look.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. For instance, you can adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool, or create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin. Use latex to coat appliance and wax edges to seal and allow for seamless blending into the skin. Also use Liquid Latex for creating your own latex pieces.
- Spirit Gum – Spirit Gum is the classic theatrical adhesive, and our special formulation is second to none! Use it to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Spirit Gum Remover – Use for the gentle removal of Spirit Gum from the skin. To use: Apply the remover with a cotton swab or foam-tipped applicator around the edges of the appliance/piece to allow plenty of it to soak in. This loosens the attached item gently and makes removal less uncomfortable.
- Blood Gel – Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. Washes off easily with soap and water.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil – Graftobian’s Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. Colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- Stipple Sponge – This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality. They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Every kit comes with full color instructions. However, if you ever lose them, we have you covered. Check them out here.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.