Bulk Crepe Wool 1 yard braided
Use crepe wool, also known as crepe hair, whenever you need to add hair to your makeup creations. This includes beards, mustaches, animal fur, hair tufts on a bald cap, and many other applications. Buying yards of bulk crepe wool ensures you always have a piece long enough, even for the most outrageous wizard beard. Also, buying bulk by the yard is the best, most economical way to use crepe wool to create multiple pieces. When multiple yards are purchased, we will send you one long strand if at all possible. That way, you can get the lengths you need, all with minimal waste.
We carry crepe hair in twelve popular shades. Mix different shades to create natural-looking variation. Examples include:
- Add Auburn to Light Brown to create a rich reddish brown, perfect for red-heads.
- For salt-and-pepper hair, combine a Dark Grey or Medium Grey with Black.
- To add realism to Santa’s white beard, add a little Light Grey.
- For realistic dark animal fur, combine Black and Dark Brown crepe hair
- Create light colored animal fur by adding a little Light Blond, Light Grey, or both to White
- Don’t forget our two pre-blended crepe wool braids, Light Brown/Grey and Dark Brown/Grey. Use them alone or add them to other shades for instant color depth and variety.
Don’t need crepe hair in bulk size? We also carry it in 7 inch lengths, perfect for a mustache or small beard.
To use: Straighten crepe hair with a steam iron or by teasing. Apply to skin or prosthetic with Spirit Gum or Liquid Latex. A yard is enough for a full beard.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.