Complete Bald Cap Kit
Bald caps are an important character creation tool for makeup artists, cosplayers, youTubers, and many others. Traditionally, latex bald caps cover hair to create the illusion of age. The cap can either be used “as is” for a completely bald look or add hair around the ears and back for a semi-bald character. But don’t let your imagination stop there! Create fantastic sea creatures, other-worldly aliens and an infinite amount of other imaginative characters. For example, use glitter, cosmetic powdered metal, or Luster™ powders for stunning avant garde makeup. It’s amazing what you can do without all that pesky hair in the way. This complete bald cap makeup kit includes a latex bald cap and all the makeup needed to attach, color, and easily remove the bald cap, as well as instructions to achieve professional results. The Complete Bald Cap Kit makes one of the trickier makeup applications super easy.
Complete Bald Cap Kit Includes:
- Latex Bald Cap – One size fits most as these bald caps are generously proportioned to fit all but the smallest of heads. The stretchiness of the latex bald cap makes them the best option for first-time users.
- Bald Cap RMG Makeup Wheel 1 oz / 30 ml – Rubber Mask Grease Foundations in Blue, Egytian, Special Dark, Light Cream, Medium Honey, and Warm Tan.
- Liquid Latex, Clear – Graftobian’s liquid latex formula is white when wet and crystal clear when dried. It’s considered to be the most versatile of all theatrical makeup items. For instance, you can adhere lightweight facial applications like crepe wool, or create scars, blisters, wrinkled skin. Use latex to coat appliance and wax edges to seal and allow for seamless blending into the skin. Also use Liquid Latex for creating your own latex pieces.
- Spirit Gum – Spirit Gum is the classic theatrical adhesive, and our special formulation is second to none! Use it to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Spirit Gum Remover – Use for the gentle removal of Spirit Gum from the skin. To use: Apply the remover with a cotton swab or foam-tipped applicator around the edges of the appliance/piece to allow plenty of it to soak in. This loosens the attached item gently and makes removal less uncomfortable.
- Translucent Pro Setting Powder – A neutral setting powder that will not change or dull colors. This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil – Graftobian’s Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers. Colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- Red Rubber Wedge – A dense, foam rubber sponge used to give life-like texture to creme and latex makeup. The finish, similar to an orange peel, looks much more natural than the smooth finish from a standard latex sponge.
- 2″ Powder Puff – These compact powder puffs are satin on one side, velour on the other. Use these puffs for setting makeup, absorbing moisture or even makeup removal.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges – Graftobian’s foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian’s wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won’t find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Economy #4 (3/16″) Brush – Our brushes are made from synthetic fibers, long known for their durability, resilience and quality. They allow face and body painters to perform artistry properly and professionally. You will soon find yourself using this small, economical, durable brush for practically everything from face and body painting to eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Full color instructions
Every kit comes with full color instructions. However, if you ever lose them, we have you covered. Check them out here.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.