- Dip black Disguise Stix into water,
- Apply black coloring to dry sponge (Wet sponge creates soap suds with our soap-based product, so use a wet stick and a dry sponge when using a sponge to apply Disguise Stix coloring),
- Pat the sponge onto the stamp to "ink" stamp with the black coloring,
- Stamp design outline onto skin,
- Paint in the desired colors needed to complete the design using a brush loaded with the Disguise Stix coloring,
- Apply glitter to design for extra pizazz.
Stamptoos are tattoos created with the help of simple, bold outlines transferred onto the skin from a Stamptoos art stamp. To use our Stamptoos: