To order: Go to the DermaCare Recovery Balm Product Page
Instructions: This multi-purpose creamy balm contains a wide variety of soothing components intended for use anywhere the skin has been exposed to dehydrating conditions such as rashes, sunburn, chapping and general overuse such as prosthetic makeup application/removal or multiple makeup changes within a short span of time. Apply a light layer to skin to restore and lock in hydration. Ideal for use as a night balm.
Ingredients (If it is not listed below, it is not in the product):
- Petrolatum, Medical Grade: Locks in hydration and provides relief for dry skin symptoms.
- Deionized Water: Water
- Lanolin, Medical Grade: Rich in cholesterol and other sterols which provide excellent, soothing emolliency.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Rich in vitamin E and other antioxidants, helps increase the moisture-retaining ability of the skin. Helps inhibit free radical formation resulting in reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles. Helps to seal in moisture and soften skin.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil: Easily absorbed into the skin, this helps to keep skin soft and supple. Known as a potent antioxidant helping inhibit free radical formation, helping to reduce the look of the signs of aging. Helps to sooth skin after exposure to environmental aggressors, such as wind and sun.
- Beeswax, Royal Jelly: Special pure white Beeswax, blended with Royal Jelly, long known as the nectar of the Queen Bee, this amazing substance is a rich source of vitamins and amino acids, nucleic acids, RNA and DNA. Gelatin, another significant component, is one of the precursors of collagen, which is another component of royal jelly. This blend of bee related products helps dry, dehydrated skin look smooth and youthful again.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Fatty acid - used as an emulsifier
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Arnica extract helps to promote healing of wounds and irritation. Known to stimulate and increase circulation.
- Carnellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Green Tea leaf extract is a powerful antioxidant
- Yucca Aloifolia Extract: Yucca extract helps relieve inflammation and swelling.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: Horsetail extract reduces swelling and has soothing and healing properties.
- Cola Acuminata Seed Extract: Kola nut extract has astringent properties excellent for use on cuts and irritations.
- The Fab Five: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Malachite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Smithsonite Extract. This proprietary wellness blend of five extracts is included in all of our skin care items. Aloe is a well known plant extract with skin soothing and healing properties that seem somewhat boundless. Aloe helps to remoisturize the skin and actually helps prepare the skin for moisture. Aloe helps heal the skin and works to combat damage at the cellular level while promoting the growth of healthy skin tissue. Further, Aloe penetrates quickly to calm and sooth irritated or inflamed skin. Allantoin is a soothing and hydrating ingredient, Malachite extract is believed to enhance creativity, Rhodochrosite extract is considered to bring a sense of well being, and finally, Smithsonite is thought to promote harmony. We simply felt that the blend of these five fine ingredients would add value, interest and dimension to each of our Skin Care formulations.
- Sodium Borate: For PH regulation to retain a neutral PH in the formula.
- Fragrance: Just a tidbit, hardly even noticeable.
- Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide: Special blend of preservatives